🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! 🌈

Comments

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5

My art is one of my greatest achievements.

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4
    edited October 2021

It's been tuff and bitter journey but eventually things got sweeter and worth the effort, in summary, I can say proudly that I was blessed to be granted two different patents from UK Royal intellectual Office, I have represented my country in several international exhibitions and crowned the golden plaque and the gold medal for first place, as I achieved my PPL when I was 30, then received more than 120 honour prizes and certificates throughout my career.

I thank the Almighty God for all the blessings he embraced me with in my life.

God bless you all.

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5

I am a nurse.. a healthcare worker, dealing with covid patients is no joke,. Everyday exposure in a hospital is a struggle, puts you a high risk as well as your family as you go home from work… but life must go on because it’s my job, my service and my passion. Nurse and proud!!

and ohh, i was a public school teacher too.. for i earned two degrees (i’m not bragging just proud)

• Barry_Dean_Clark
    Barry_Dean_Clark Posts: 250 Pro Player 👑

My never give up attitude in everything that I do has worked well for me.😁

• Princess_lovely
    Princess_lovely Posts: 3,357 Level 4

I'm truly proud to be a Muslim because my religion promotes justice and equally 😇

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,939 Pro Player 👑

Uniqueness means the quality of being unlike anything else of its kind or of being solitary in type or characteristics: I am not sure. Still thinking.

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

My type of work deals of people in the community. I work as a community organizer. I interact people from all walks of life, from the poorest of the poor and up. I treat them with compassion and respect. Dealing with different attitudes is no joke. I am armed with a good heart and love to my fellow human being.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

A long time ago, I stated my own business and it failed. I overcame the fear of failure and started again a few months ago. Now it's one of the best moves I ever made!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator

There is a lot I can think of but, nothing sounds that unique to put it in writing… because any other woman can do all that I did, so no biggie.

One thing, I am proud of myself and unique is that wherever I am in this World, I have not lost the touch of my Mother Country - India. No matter where I go… India, USA, Canada, Spain or Portugal, I did not/do not leave my traditional attire (Sarcee) behind. I taught the same to my kids too, so they respect my Indian culture at all times.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    For my personal achievements. 
    Although they seem few to you, 
    nobody gave them to you on a platter. 
    You fought for them.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?