Lost levels on new phone

Options
gaildelda
gaildelda Posts: 1 Newbie

My levels on both Candy Crush Saga & Candy crush Soda have been lost on my new phone. How can I resolve.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,180 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @gaildelda You can have your progress back but do know boosters and extra lives are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across. You still can use them if you’re playing on your old device though 😉.

If you want to use a King account:

• Open your game on the old device and choose the 'Sign up with email' option.
    • Now choose an avatar and nickname. 
    • Then (and don't skip this part!) enter your email address, choose a password and that's it – you now have a King account.
    • Open the game on your new device, choose the 'Already have a King account/login with email' using the email address and password you just saved. Now you're good to go!

If you have a Facebook account:

• Open the game on your old device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button.
    • Make sure that you have Facebook active on your device and that you're linking to the right profile (worth bearing in mind, if you share your device with another Facebook user)
    • Now open the game on your new device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

I hope the information provided by Yosca has been helpful.

Please let us know if you still need help.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?