We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Need help please

Prozac666
Prozac666 Posts: 3 Newbie

Previously posted this but no replies. Update is that yesterday I had reached 72 energy so fully expected to be able to play the rocket blast race today, just gone on it and energy is now showing 47!!! What is going on!

On rocket/blast races my energy is all over the place. Have not been able to play! So my timer is counting down at a rate of 1 energy given per hour. I need 80 to attempt to play, this in itself is ridiculous as that takes over three days for me to play one level!? However mine simply isn’t working. Three days ago I had 52 energy, yesterday that dropped to 27 and this evening it is at 1. Anyone got a fix please? Thank you

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Have you try logging out, clear cache, and turn off device? There might be some bug. Also make sure you have at least 2 GB of free memory. If nothing helps, you may want to contact players support from your game app. There is an email link in help center. Good Luck.

• Prozac666
    Prozac666 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, thanks for the reply. Had cleared cache, turned device off/on etc. Hadn’t tried logging out. I had 72 energy 5 mins ago, logged out and back in and now have 25!! I will contact players support. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?