Options

Comments

• vukica75
    vukica75 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,553 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @LauGar hello and warm welcome to our helpful and sweet community.

Please note that we speak English as a common language here. If you can't speak English, please use a translator.

There is also an international corner where you can speak your language: El rincón Hispano — King Community

@hechicerilla

• mrpage1979
    mrpage1979 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Vanessa71
    Vanessa71 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I love this game..finally a game I spend hours on lol

• max12
    max12 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

I too am trying to do a job that gives me levels. and joy.

• Anny23
    Anny23 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I love this challenge, it is very interesting and variable, my team and that is why I chose it by that name

Los mejores team

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @Nix66 @Diamond Lim thx for tags & the *Space Jam / A New Legacy Info,

Hi *Soda Squad Team / *Soda Legends / *Admin: is Crushing Legend @Werner_Cichy - *Players are: *Member Of The Month - April 2021 / @Pitty_Kitty *Member Of The Month - May 2021 / @Sharon_Loose / Sharon, @giotaki @Gumyupawpaw @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e @Glenn1972 / gjhj, @cynthiac2929 / Cynthia, @tashanight3 / Tasha, @Crazyforfun @Neena_s / Neena & Myself / Dale,

Hi *Saga (F5) Fantastic 5 Team - (F5) Team Name *Sukanta Biswas - *Admin / Team Owner is: @Sukanta_Biswas - *Players are: @Hesham_Shaheen @Werner_Cichy @kiara_wael & Myself / Dale, 

Well finished this event on the day I got it, which was on the last *Update for *PC / Win 10 Desktop App, listed in my *Signature below.

I will give *Tips first on playing it, then answer the questions by our CM @LadyRaffie below.

• Tips!

• *The Sprinkleshell Advantage! 
    • *The Sprinkleshell Levels!

• *Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

You got it. See my post 1st above.

• Quests!

Soda Level 532!

Chocolate Levels 122, 133, 201, 205 Hard!

Red Candies Levels 128, 220, 299 (Very Good), 452, 746, 819, 846, 1039, 1138, 1186!

Liquorice Swirls 1st Level 136 thru 3349, with more after!

Cupcake Levels 9, 11, 22, 25 Hard 28, 41!

*For the rest of it, see these:

• Player References!

• King Community - Search Bar *Above, & also 3 icons to the left of your avatar!
    • YouTube Videos!
    • Google - Blogs, Posts, Archives, Videos, etc...!

Keep in mind *3rd Party Info might be outdated, due to *King Studio Adjusting / Tweaking the levels. However, they are still helpful on locating things, as a general rule!

Our *Soda CM @LadyRaffie asks:

👉What do you think of the event? 

• Getting better. Improved since the last ones were released!

👉 Did you like the theme and the characters’ design?

• Sure. Always liked *Bugs Bunny. Found out, it was made for *Adult Entertainment & not for kids. Wonder if Wile E. Coyote ever got too eat the Road Runner? (hehe)

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

• Like quests I can do quickly, getting to the rewards faster!

👉What do you think about the rewards? 

• A bit mixed on it. Some better than others. Have *21 Tiers that require *100 Basketballs each, that is *2100 Basketballs needed to complete it. Should do the *Regular / Free Side 1st, which will let you collect the *Deluxe Side at $6.99 + Tax / USA here. Because if you don't finish it, lose out on the complete *Reward! If you need *Boosters, not a bad payoff, at over *100 Boosters + some *Gold Bars! The *Regular / Free Side is mostly, *Timed Boosters, so use it on the *New Levels Release day, which is on *Fri's for *Soda, for those at the end of the *Soda Map. The *Deluxe has no *Timed Boosters in it, but has *Timed Free Lives. I don't need *Free Lives, so a waste on *Rewards for me. *See my post below on getting *Free Lives at:

• *Page 2 has the info on adding friends thru *Facebook! There is a little more info here on adding *Friends thru *King.com!
    • *Page 4 has the info on adding friends thru *King.com, done by @DieOmimi!
    • The instructions above will work on both *Soda & Saga. Should work on any game here, just need either the *Email of the player or *Facebook Icon of the *King Game you play!
    • Exchange *Emails by *PM, please!

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

• I like you can *Skip on a quest. However, dislike it is only every *24 Hours or so. Should be able to *Skip Anytime. For example, did the *(BAC) Bake A Cake on *Soda Squad Teams, so what shows up, a *(BAC) quest, which I can't do, since it was just done. So a wasted *Slot taking up room, that could be used for another quest. Another example is, on the quest for *Coloring Candies. Think you need to do *26 of them for *100 Basketballs. *Out of proportion for the *Reward Received. Takes a lot to make them, even with *Sprinkleshell.
    • Doing *Star Quests is another thing I am not fond of, if no *New Levels have been released for those at the *End of the Soda Map. Simple to understand, doing past levels, you didn't get *3 Stars on, requires replaying them, with *Pre-Boosters. There are *5 of them in *Soda, you can check off before entering the level. You didn't do it, the *3 Stars the first time, what makes you think you can now, without *Pre-Boosters? It raises the cost of redoing the level, since the ones you are redoing are *Ultra Hard / Super Hard / Hard Levels, in most cases. Contests, Events, Features, etc... should all be doing one thing, benefitting the player. If you use more than you can win, then you are behind. Add to this, the *Higher Levels are becoming harder to get *3 Stars on now. Reduced scores by *King Studio, don't help us at all. I have more *1 Star Higher Levels now, than I ever had in the past. For example, on a Higher Level, beat it on the *1st Move, had like *29 Moves left, but couldn't reach the *2nd Star, that is ridiculous, huh. So do *Star Quests on the *New Levels Release Day, much better approach to this quest, on getting a possible *3 Star Count!
    • One more thing *King Studio can do. Once you finish the event, get rid of it. Game Servers run hot with all the player requests going to it. Makes no sense to keep sending a *Finished Event to the player. Just overheating the Server/s more, especially with the millions of players on *Soda, along with the *Summer Months now! Have to keep things cool. Remove it, & send us something else. 🤣

• Space Jam - A New Legacy - Finished, but have 18d 9h on Timer! - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

Trust this helps.

Cyas Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/10/2021

• kaliz
    kaliz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Being that im a sneaker head old school bugs bunny fan and this is on here is amazing and too cool im loving it

• crayzee1
    crayzee1 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Nice one crushhhh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?