We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My progress is not up to date what can I do

Nellystacy123
Nellystacy123 Posts: 7 Level 2

I change my phone and I have login with the same number and email but my candy progress that came back is 761 instead of 926... Plz what can I do

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Nellystacy123 I am sorry to hear your progress isn’t synchronized. Playing on multiple devices but your progress isn't synchronized? That's likely caused by a synchronization issue.

Here are two steps you can follow to fix this:

Confirm you have an active internet connection

You'll need an active internet connection on your devices to make sure that your progress is uploaded. Please check that your device has an active internet connection.

Refresh your device

Please try the following steps on the device that isn't updated:

1. Log out of your account via the Settings menu.
    2. Close the app.
    3. Turn your device off.
    4. Wait for 10 seconds.
    5. Switch your device back on again.
    6. Reopen the app and log back into your account.

Try the troubleshooting 👆🏻

If your progress still isn’t showing you have to get in touch with Player Support to let them know. They’ll do their best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress! To contact Player Support: https://soporto.king.com/contact

Have a Sodalicious Day 😎

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Nellystacy123 I am sorry to hear your progress isn’t synchronized. Playing on multiple devices but your progress isn't synchronized? That's likely caused by a synchronization issue.

Here are two steps you can follow to fix this:

Confirm you have an active internet connection

You'll need an active internet connection on your devices to make sure that your progress is uploaded. Please check that your device has an active internet connection.

Refresh your device

Please try the following steps on the device that isn't updated:

1. Log out of your account via the Settings menu.
    2. Close the app.
    3. Turn your device off.
    4. Wait for 10 seconds.
    5. Switch your device back on again.
    6. Reopen the app and log back into your account.

Try the troubleshooting 👆🏻

If your progress still isn’t showing you have to get in touch with Player Support to let them know. They’ll do their best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress! To contact Player Support: https://soporto.king.com/contact

Have a Sodalicious Day 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?