Glitch?

sis3643
sis3643 Posts: 3 Newbie

I can’t bake any cakes but my team mates are able to. Color bombs exploding for no reason, not getting all my prizes and purchases either. I’ve hoped that everything would resolve on its own but it hasn’t. Please help. Thank you ☺️

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @sis3643 I am very sorry to hear you have these issues with your game 😔. Some players have mentioned it too that they can’t bake the cake. We’ve passed this to the Studio and we hope there will be a fix soon. Let’s do some troubleshooting to see if those spontaneous explosions and not receiving things can solve it.

Troubleshooting: log out of the game - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

If you’ve purchased things and you don’t receive them, you’ll have to contact Player Support. We cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

I hope this helps 😊

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @sis3643 I am very sorry to hear you have these issues with your game 😔. Some players have mentioned it too that they can’t bake the cake. We’ve passed this to the Studio and we hope there will be a fix soon. Let’s do some troubleshooting to see if those spontaneous explosions and not receiving things can solve it.

Troubleshooting: log out of the game - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

If you’ve purchased things and you don’t receive them, you’ll have to contact Player Support. We cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

I hope this helps 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?