🎯 Season August- Soda Games!

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Yeah I noticed that when I played it yesterday and seen that it was kind of like the one we had before in Soda, also glad to see Bear Brawl back...so it is better than Saga to me as I have gotten rewards really quick 😉😎💯

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Maybe you can give the feedback that is requested @me6412 ? The feedback will be communicated with the Studio, so it's always good to know how everyone experiences this event 😁.

👉 What do you think of the event? 

👉 What do you think of the new Yeti? 

👉 What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

👉 What do you think about the rewards? 

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

I look forward to what you think 😎

• Sodamama1
    Sodamama1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, newbie to the Community here. I was wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't have any challenges right now. All I have is the daily board and the race. I was really enjoying the cake challenge but it's gone too. I haven't had the BGH in many months. Do you know what's going on? I'm really bored right now playing.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

@Sodamama1 ! Welcome to our Sodalicious Community! 🤗

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time. Most probably, you have events or features that other players don't have. Although, I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, and gaming elements in the future.

Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device (we normally recommend having at least 2GB free) and that your game and device are up to date and I'm sure you will be seeing new features and events in no time! 😉

• raniahussein
    raniahussein Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi everyone 👋🤗

Hi I am very happy to enjoy playing this game

Let's go to play together

I'm playing candy crush soda since a long time

Why I don't have any events in season August in my game

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,000 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie thank you @Nix66 I for the tag, I have the graphics but not the event 😔It was the same for the last one.

• raniahussein
    raniahussein Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,828 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie and @Nix66

I have both the August Soda games and the Bear Brawl in my game. The bears are cute but I do prefer Bubble Gum Hill. I have never seen the Bake a Cake event that players mention. I am guessing this is why I never got the super lolly booster back in my game either?

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?