Internet Issues

Options
WizPearson
WizPearson Posts: 6 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Support

Hi, my app seems to be saying I’m not connected to the internet. I’ve tried turning it off, clearing cache but nothing seems to have worked.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,255 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @WizPearson Did you do the whole troubleshooting? log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly. Check if you have a strong stable internet connection.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,255 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @WizPearson Did you do the whole troubleshooting? log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly. Check if you have a strong stable internet connection.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?