Comments

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Options

Hello everyone my name is Terri and it's nice to meet you at

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Atlantis_Crush and welcome to Soda community!

It's nice to get to know you! Hope you'll have a great time here in the community too.

I've also been playing Soda for some time, I'm currently at level 4525 and I help moderate Soda community (as a volunteer) along with fellow mod @Nix66.

This forum is a place where you can find previews of what's going on in Soda game:

• Do you have Mischief Season in your game? Do you like/dislike it? Feel free to share your feedback with us and the Soda Game Studio here
    • What is your relationship with Soda? Tell us here, you have the chance to win up to 200 gold bars!
    • Do you have Social Hub? Are you adding players from your in-game events to your friends list? Would you also add community users as friends? If yes, share your personal link here

You can also take part in community contests for a chance to win gold bars in your game. Check them out here

Other useful infos:

• visit this guide here if you need help with navigating this site
    • visit our Help Center here available in 22 languages if you need any help in the game. Or ask a question (in English) in our support section here. We'll be happy to help.

Go ahead and ask if you have any questions. See you around 🤗

• terrylicious
    terrylicious Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi im from las Vegas Nv.☺️

I am on level 852 on candy crush soda.☺️

• AmberRaeLeo
    AmberRaeLeo Posts: 375 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi, I'm Amber. I'm currently on level 6140. I've been playing Candy Crush since 2013! I've played pretty much every day and I don't just play this game, it's become an intrical part of my life. I started playing after my second child was born and I can't tell you how much this game helped me. When he was up all night, when I was sad, during the self soothing phase..it helped. Then he got old enough to play with me and it became a fun thing to do together. Now he's 9 and the game is still here for me everyday. To help me wake up, if I need a break from life.. anything. I've never played a game where it makes me want to keep playing, even when it's extremely hard and I'm stuck on a level for weeks. LoL. This feels like more than a game, like a community.. of friends, competitors, people to help you with quickness and a smile. So thank you King for giving me this distraction, this helping hand, this entertainment, this community ...this game. ❤️

• suushink
    suushink Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hallo ik ben mijn extra spellen totaal kwijt, 4 op een rij en de andere spellen waar je extraatjes mee kan verdienen, iemand een idee hoe dit terug te krijgen?

• ramyaz03
    ramyaz03 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello

I'm from Atlanta, ga

I'm on level 5000

I love candy crushs

• grayh160
    grayh160 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone! Im new

• meris_ova1979
    meris_ova1979 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Nerelisin?

Azerbaycanli

Kaçınci Seviyyedesin?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?