How do I add friends?

Options
Jockee
Jockee Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello! I need help. I don't understand how you add friends. I read that you should go to "Select the friends" but I don't have that tab. How do I get it?

Answers

• Jockee
    Options

This is how it looks like for me ☹️

I would really like some help😍🦄😘

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,620 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @Jockee

It is nice to see you here and we would like to know some more about you 🤗. You can introduce yourself here and meet other players. (You can click/tap on the green words) Check out some fun stuff in the Soda Community 😁 if you like to win some gold bars or Community badges —> you have to check this page: Fun Area!

To add friends:

If you play through a King account, you may add friends to your King.com friends list by adding their email addresses: Go to King.com / Select the Game / Select the Friends Tab / Add friends email addresses.

If you are playing the game through Facebook, you can join a Facebook group and then you can post a message in that group asking if anyone can add you as a friend. 

The screenshot you posted, is from your Community profile here and is not from the game. Community and game profiles are different!

Hope this helps 🤗

• Jockee
    Options

I can't find the "Friends" tab anywhere😔

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,620 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Jockee

If you are on king.com, select the game, select play, tap/click on the king image, select log in existing account, you’ll find the friends tab:

• absha10
    absha10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi. I need to add friends and can't do it besides people in my contacts that don't play. I can't pull my ID number up anymore. How do I add people?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @absha10 and welcome to Soda community!

Do you play Soda on app?

Is Social Hub available in your Soda app?

If yes, thanks to this feature you can send friend request to players inside and outside the game.

• Inside the game: in events like "4 in a row", Weekly Contest and Episode Race, you can click on players' avatars and then the "add friend" green button. You'll just need to wait for them to accept your request 😀
    • Outside the game: post your link or code on this page. Or add players' codes. Many members of Soda community are eager to add you😀

If you need a guide on how to use Social Hub and add friends read here

• absha10
    absha10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

it won't let me for some reason. Using the app on android

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?