I was sent an invitation to play

Options
LouLouGreen67
LouLouGreen67 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi

I was sent an email inviting me to come and play the Soda Games (see below a copy of some of the email), which I was excited to do as I love the challenge of them, but I was really disappointed when I clicked on the Compete Now button to find just my standard game. I can't purchase a Season Pass either.

I feel it is unfair to email an invite to player for something and then not make it available when the player wants to take it.

I am playing on mobile and connected through Facebook.

Is it possible to resolve this for me please.

Kind regards

Louise

Got what it takes to be a medalist in the Soda Games?

ย 

Yeti is returning to hand out the prizes at the Soda Games on Waffle Wharf! Join him, Kimmy and all your favorite characters!

There's a sport for everyone, so get ready to celebrate this Sodalicious event with fun competition all the way!

ย Compete Now

**** underneath here, it said be part of the Soda Games story and Be your very best with a Season Pass ****

Best Answer

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi there @LouLouGreen67 and welcome to our lovely, fun, and helpful Community!

What a bummer! ๐Ÿ™ƒ I completely understand how you would feel let down. ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately thereโ€™s nothing we may do about it here in the Community. I will however pass along this information to our Community Manager who can suggest to the Game Studio to not send the promo to those who wonโ€™t receive the event (if thatโ€™s possible).

Perhaps if you contact Player Support directly from your Game they will make it up to you with some goodies. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ No promises because I do not know how theyโ€™ll react.

To contact Player Support:

Open your Game / Select the gear wheel icon / Select the โ€œ?โ€ or Help Center / Select Events and Challenges / Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us / Submit your claim and include screenshots if you have any.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?