sign on to candy crush soday

Options
musclemver
musclemver Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing this game or quite a while and yesterday I tried to sign on through my facebook page like always and get this error that says cant sign in please try again later. what is the problem and how do I fix it? I dont want to sign in with my King account. I want to play with my face book friends not strangers.

thanks for any info.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,767 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @musclemver Please try this: log out of the game, clear the cache, check for game and device updates, and reconnect with the Facebook account by using the blue Facebook Connect button on the main game screen. You could try a different browser. Make sure you connect to the correct Facebook account and that you have Facebook active on the device.

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. Once it passes that date, the app loses access to your account, which may stop it from working as intended.Please check your game app permission on Facebook:Β 

Log in to your Facebook account / Click the drop down arrow at the top far right corner / Click Privacy Settings / Click Apps and Websites / Click Edit Settings / Click to allow permission / When done click Close.

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?