Next level

Options
Dakotareign
Dakotareign Posts: 5 Level 2

I finished game 1939 and used all my helps but it did not take me to the game 1940

Best Answer

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,812 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Oh no @Dakotareign I hope you don't have to replay that level 1939. Try logout, clear cache, and log back in. Hopefully the game will recorded your win. 🀞

• Dakotareign
    Options

Still did not go to game 1940

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,880 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Dakotareign

Oh what a bummer πŸ˜” Sorry to hear this. The game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it.Β 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice.

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

• Dakotareign
    Options

I understand what you are saying. But can’t you look and see that I completed the game? I’m sorry but I do not want to play that game over after all using all of my helps. Took me long enough to get there. I am very frustrated right now because I know it can be fixed on your end

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,880 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @Dakotareign No sorry, we can't check your game here in the Community. As I said before, if for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this. This isn't a glitch to be fixed, sorry. If you still are unsatisfied you can try to contact Player Support www.soporto.king.com

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,812 Level 5
    Options

Oh no @Dakotareign I hope you don't have to replay that level 1939. Try logout, clear cache, and log back in. Hopefully that will solve your problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?