New Social feature in the game

Options
Pitty_Kitty
Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
edited September 2021 in Discussions

Hello guys,

I'd like to share with you the new social feature that appeared yesterday, both on android app (v 1.201.6) and w10 (v 1.201.600.0). I didn't find any discussion about this so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate

As the text says: "Big news! you can now make new friends in Soda by personalizing your list to choose who can help you out in the game"

in the feature you can find your friends list and the "inbox" section. in inbox, pending friends requests appear and you can accept them. Or not.

it seems a cool feature. on the plus side I can send requests to my team mates in soda squad by clicking their avatars, (thanks @giotaki for enlightening me XD). I'm not sure if requests can be accepted by those who don't have the social feature yet. edit: it seems players who don't have the social feature yet can't receive any request.

on the downside everybody in my previous friendlist was erased, even the players I had added via king.com platform. the platform says we are still friends so I can't enter their emails and make friends with them again. I can't see them on my Soda game anymore ( but I can see them on CSS for example). so, how to solve this?

I know this is still being tested, probably, but will we be able to add people who are not team mates? Maybe I didn't notice it, does anybody know?

P.s I don't have Facebook

Tutorial pics:

My friends list, more or less. So sad 😅

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?