levels not the same

Options
daysgoby
daysgoby Posts: 23 Level 2

having issues with levels. Not the same on facebook desktop computer and my hand held device. How can I fix this please? I have been having lots of issues with Candy Crush Soda game. my handheld device is on level 5076 and desktop computer on Facebook is 5063 and the game on desktop without facebook is 5076 the same. Is facebook not your platform anymore?

Thanks in advance, Thea.

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @daysgoby Lately there are several issues with Facebook and the game. But I think you’re having a synchronization issue.

Please try the following steps on the device that isn't updated:

1. Log out of your account via the Settings menu.
    2. Close the app.
    3. Turn your device off.
    4. Wait for 10 seconds.
    5. Switch your device back on again.
    6. Reopen the app and log back into your account.

Hope this helps.

• daysgoby
    Answer ✓
    Options

How can I get the same level on each device has not worked with the steps above. I do not play on FB anymore. Now with 2 different email addresses they are 200 levels apart. How can I add the 200 levels to my other device please? I only want to use the theag58@hotmail.com and that one is only at level 5065, theagerein@gmail.com is at 5202 which I want to delete please. Please advise how to do this, thank you in advance. This problem all started with the facebook candy crush app.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @daysgoby You have to contact players support. best is from your game app. there is a link in the help section. or you can contact them here.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @daysgoby Lately there are several issues with Facebook and the game. But I think you’re having a synchronization issue.

Please try the following steps on the device that isn't updated:

1. Log out of your account via the Settings menu.
    2. Close the app.
    3. Turn your device off.
    4. Wait for 10 seconds.
    5. Switch your device back on again.
    6. Reopen the app and log back into your account.

Hope this helps.

• daysgoby
    Options

Neither of those suggestions worked. Looks like FB is a loss. It shows the same level on my desktop computer app and my handheld device, but not when I log into FB. Oh well, Thank you for your help.

• daysgoby
    Options

There is no log out button on the FB Candy Crush Game itself, just FB log out. There is nothing I can do on my end to have the same levels across devices. Thanks for your help.

• daysgoby
    Answer ✓
    Options

How can I get the same level on each device has not worked with the steps above. I do not play on FB anymore. Now with 2 different email addresses they are 200 levels apart. How can I add the 200 levels to my other device please? I only want to use the theag58@hotmail.com and that one is only at level 5065, theagerein@gmail.com is at 5202 which I want to delete please. Please advise how to do this, thank you in advance. This problem all started with the facebook candy crush app.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @daysgoby You have to contact players support. best is from your game app. there is a link in the help section. or you can contact them here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?