I no longer have the option to view ads

007deSP
007deSP Posts: 3 Newbie

Once I've bought boosters, I no longer have the option to see ads to receive plays.

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend
    edited October 2021

Hi @007deSP and welcome to our Community!

The feature of watching adds is not available to all players, but only to some, random selected! It is possible a player who has not it now to have it in the future and vice versa!

So there is not an answer to help you know if you are going to have adds again or not!

Btw, I have not adds and never had! On the other hand, my wife has adds since the first day playing!

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,926 Level 5

Hello @007deSP Yup! I seen this happened to few other players too. But hopefully one day the ads will reappeared

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @007deSP Yes, sometimes the ads option disappear. We had some reports about getting a black screen so perhaps the Studio decided to take them away temporarily.

And it’s like nikolaos said, the feature of watching adds is not available to all players (I’ve never had them). All you can do is make sure your game is updated and hopefully you’ll see them back soon 🙂

• bb080
    bb080 Posts: 3 Newbie

Ich sehe keine Events mehr und sehe auch kein Rennen auf dem Spiel. Das Spiel ist ohne Zusatzspielmöglichkeiten. Kann mir jemand helfen?.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?