Level 1584

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5

Hello soda crushers,

I'm having a REALLY hard time passing level 1584.

It is absolutely impossible to clear all the 66 jams on the board.

Any tips?! Game experts Superstars Mods HELP!!!!

I'm barely on level 1600 or level 2000 and I've been stuck on the 1500s since June 2020.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Havish Make lots of fish and striped candy! If you have Swedish fish as your Daily Bonus, that’ll be very helpful! As long as the fish aren’t yet in the jam, they will clear up blockers. As soon as they have jam on it, their 1st thing to do is spread the jam.

So I started with clearing up some blockers with Swedish fish and striped candy. When the wrapped candy explodes, it will destroy the lower blockers. Then make more fish so they can spread the jam.

Yes, the levels are getting harder, because you aren’t a newbie anymore, and sometimes you need some challenge 😉. But I definitely understand if you sometimes feel it takes too much time to go forward. Nevertheless you can do it, I’m sure of it 💪🏻

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Havish Make lots of fish and striped candy! If you have Swedish fish as your Daily Bonus, that’ll be very helpful! As long as the fish aren’t yet in the jam, they will clear up blockers. As soon as they have jam on it, their 1st thing to do is spread the jam.

So I started with clearing up some blockers with Swedish fish and striped candy. When the wrapped candy explodes, it will destroy the lower blockers. Then make more fish so they can spread the jam.

Yes, the levels are getting harder, because you aren’t a newbie anymore, and sometimes you need some challenge 😉. But I definitely understand if you sometimes feel it takes too much time to go forward. Nevertheless you can do it, I’m sure of it 💪🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?