where have all the free boosters and moves gone. I am spending way too much money on gold bars.

dm1
dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2

I am spending way too much money on gold bars. Instead of handing out badges for reaching certain levels, why not give bars or boosters. Also have been logging in for almost 700 days - why not give out something for that achievment.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,968 Soda Moderator

Hello @dm1

I can understand that you would like to receive more gold bars and boosters as a reward. In the game you can win gold in the Episode Race, and in some events. At the moment we have the Spooky Season in the game and you can win gold bars too 🙂. Here in the Community we have different contests to win gold bars.

And in the game you have several opportunities to get free boosters: Mr Toffee (4 in a row) Kimmy’s Arcade, Teams etc.

• dm1

it appears you did no read the post. I am saying I spend a lot of money buying gold bars when you should be able to get a few freebies. Again, I have been logging in over 700 days and am saying perhaps gold bar bonuses would be a treat. As of now there is something wrong with my bonus rewards as I am not getting any on my daily log ins. The episode races are turning into a joke ....it's very rare I can win one. The last spooky season was even a bigger joke as I only won one level..the quests were impossible to achieve. I am sorry to say this game is not as much "fun" as it used to be.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,757 Level 5
    edited November 2021

Hello @dm1 in this community, we are all just players. There is a link to customer service from your game app. Contact them and give them a piece of your mind.

Here is a link if you can't find it in your game app..Contact us (king.com)

• dm1

Thank you, I am having problems navigating the king sites and am really just venting! I just want to contact a person at King and do not have much luck in doing so. All I get is a computer generated reply to any questions or problems I have lol.

• NanaJof2
    NanaJof2 Posts: 8 Level 2

I have been playing this game since it first came out. In all these years, I got a bonus and one treat.. Thats it. I also play candy crush saga and get a daily bonus or a prize to play. Also I win awards. Why does soda saga award nothing...sad..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?