Grid Game Gone

arbezarbez Posts: 9 Level 2

In the upper right corner my grid game has been replaced by a friend's communication box. What gives? Please out it back. I'm so frustrated by all the changes that make playing more and more difficult without any up side.

Answers

• YoscaYosca Posts: 6,613 Soda Moderator

Hello @arbez Are you talking about Social Hub?

You can find more info here It’s a new feature to add friends who can help you to send lives or to create a team.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• simplyPsimplyP Posts: 5,737 Level 5

Hello @arbez What is grid game? Are you talking about Mr. Toffee's Fair?? 🤔

• arbezarbez Posts: 9 Level 2

I don't know what it's called. It's on the upper right hand corner. Along with other members you complete a quest (like 100 red candies, combine striped & colored candy 2x, etc). When 4 quests in a row are completed all players get a reward. Now there is some friend communication zone (no games, no prizes) in that spot. How do I get the game back?

• YoscaYosca Posts: 6,613 Soda Moderator

You’re talking about Mr Toffee’s Fair, aka 4 in a row. I see more players don’t see it. Did you do the troubleshooting to see if you get it back? Let’s try: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Play some levels and hopefully you will see it back.

• simplyPsimplyP Posts: 5,737 Level 5

Yes yes! that is Mr Toffee's Fair. There is not much you can do except for keeping checking for latest game updates and make sure you have plenty of free memory (min 2GB). Hopefully it will come back to you shortly. Sorry, that is the best answer I got.