Lost levels

mobimed
mobimed Posts: 5 Level 2

I lost 5597 levels and game won’t let me carry on when I install app. Keeps taking me back to level 1. I play normally on iPhone, but now unable to play on iPad.

Answers

• mobimed

All this happened since 27th October

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @mobimed Did you save the progress on your ‘old’ device? If so, you should find your progress back. So when you want to play on your new iPad do you choose the option, log in with existing account? Then use the same account as you had on your ‘old’ device -> same username and password and you are back in your game 🤗

Note, as boosters are stored in the memory of your device, you won’t have your boosters back, they are still on the ‘old’ device. We recommend to use the boosters on your older device and collect new boosters on the new device.

• mobimed

I have done all of this. It asks me if I’ve played before so I click on that, log in via Facebook which is where I play. It comes up as my profile yet takes me to level 1.I have tried over 30 times now. Never been an issue before, I did delete app as it wasn’t updating progress from game played on my iPhone. But on reinstalling it I have now lost my progress. I was almost ready to take trophy for three weeks on top of podium too. I’m so frustrated. Can nobody actually reinstate my progress? I’ve even had to change my email in order to get on this forum. Wouldn’t even let me change my password. Big red banner appeared saying not authorised.

My email should be suelueandmike@me.com

Please can someone look into this.

Thank you

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hello @mobimed I am sorry you still have the same issue and since you already choose to log in with an existing account let’s see to try this ⤵️ and please follow all the steps!

How do I transfer my game progress to my new device?

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first:

• Enter your game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your brand new device!

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred in between all your devices. 

If for some reason the progress and Gold Bars do not transfer, try contacting us here where we can help you get them back.

I hope this helps!

• mobimed

I have been playing on iPad for months/years. I deleted game as it wasn’t at same.level as iPhone and wouldn’t update. Normally on deleting and reinstalling I never have issues playing again. But this time it just takes me to level 1. I’m well above 5900 so you can imagine my disappointment. I am unable to read second message on here. Won’t allow it. I would really like to be able to play on both devices. It even knew I played via Facebook but still takes me to level 1.

I’ll try again in the morning.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?