jimbojak Posts: 2 Newbie

Why did I lose my power ups when I logged back in again?😥

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @jimbojak and welcome to Soda community

Oh no 😥

Are you sure you entered the right account on the same device you originally stored your boosters?

Check if your device has at least 2 GB of free space. Try to log out again, close game app, clear cache, restart device, open game and log in and see if you can see your boosters. If you don't, then you might have lost them permanently, unfortunately, as boosters are saved locally on your device and not King servers. Player Support offers replacement only for purchased items, not yet used.

To contact Player Support: click settings icon, click "?" icon, "purchases and gold bars", "why can't I find my boosters" then scroll down and clic "contact us". fill in the form and send.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Fingers crossed you get your boosters back. Keep on Crushing! Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @jimbojak and welcome to Soda community

Oh no 😥

Are you sure you entered the right account on the same device you originally stored your boosters?

Check if your device has at least 2 GB of free space. Try to log out again, close game app, clear cache, restart device, open game and log in and see if you can see your boosters. If you don't, then you might have lost them permanently, unfortunately, as boosters are saved locally on your device and not King servers. Player Support offers replacement only for purchased items, not yet used.

To contact Player Support: click settings icon, click "?" icon, "purchases and gold bars", "why can't I find my boosters" then scroll down and clic "contact us". fill in the form and send.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Fingers crossed you get your boosters back. Keep on Crushing! Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?