why is it so hard to beat level 1507

janette1
janette1 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

I have been on this level for weeks and I am about to delete this game because there is no way to beat it with the number of moves you get and I am not going to spend money on a game so I can win what nothing I play these games for fun and this is getting to not be fun

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hi @janette1 and welcome to Soda community 😀

I agree, it's not fun to be stuck for weeks 😔 I saw this is a ultra hard with jam. If you're not lucky enough to win timed color bomb and coloring candy from daily boosters or "4 in a row" to make a super powerful combination to clear your board then supersonic lolly is the solution for this nightmarish level 😥 It removes all visible blockers in one hit but if you hit a tile covered with jam especially, it spreads it all over the board too

Do you have a team in your Soda game? With a team you can play Bake a Cake with your team mates and win pieces to build your supersonic lolly

• janette1

I wish someone who has passed this level without buying boosters or team mates how they did it because I don't think it can be done and as I said these games are supposed to be for entertainment not mental torture

• janette1

I have seen several comments lately about this very kind of level what is the purpose of having this kind of level to sell extra boosters? I have been playing King games for years but I am ready to just delete this one and find ones that are fun to play not ones that are like you are playing to win a million dollars

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hi @janette1

Well, I'm way over 3800 and I never spend money but wait to collect boosters. so I gave my advice to work around these challenges based on this, especially since I scrolled down and replayed this level to see if something else could be done.🤷‍♂️

Soda team is the best feature to give you the best free bonuses, so yes, that's why I asked 😉

And I agree, Soda is one of the hardest King game I've tried as well. But as a game it should never be worth a mental torture. Do what feels right for you 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?