why are my stats being reset when I play every day?

for the last week, my game stats have been reset to day one, I play this game two times a day, I haven't missed a day. why is this happening and I'd like my stats back to what they were two weeks ago. thank you

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Nay_Wezzie_Henry Here is how to get your progress back:

If you used Facebook in the game, then the levels are most likely saved on your Facebook account. 

Try with reconnecting the game to Facebook so the game gets restored. If you have connection issues to Facebook, please head over here for help. 

If you had saved the game with your email address at some point, then the levels should be saved on your King account. 

Simply log back in to your King account instead of Facebook to get the levels back. If you can't remember the password on your account, please tap the link below the password field to reset it. 

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized. Don't worry though, just create a King account or connect to a Facebook profile and then contact Player Support. Tap on settings, ? mark, choose a subject, scroll down to “contact us” , mention your game didn’t save and the level you were on. Player Support can help to restore the levels manually.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Let us know if Yosca's advice helped ya out! We want to make sure you're having a great experience :)

• Hi thanks for the reply, but I think you misunderstood. I know to sign in with face book. I am signed in with facebook, it's saying I am not playing at all. I am missing days not playing when I play every day at least two times a day on two different computers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?