GLITCH

Jadegreet
Jadegreet Posts: 7 Level 2

I've gone back loads of levels. And I've had no update for weeks and anyone help

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Jadegreet

Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again. Did you save your game through a King account or Facebook account?

King account: go to settings (blue gear) tap on the orange King icon, submit your email and password you saved, when you set up your King account. Once done, you should find your progress back.

Facebook account: you need to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button.

• Jadegreet

Hi thanks for that info however my progress is saved through ios

• Yosca

Hi again @Jadegreet Do you mean you sign in with Apple? Do you have at least iOS 13 or higher?

• Jadegreet

Yes I sign in with. Apple. I have the newest update 15.1 🤯 this will the the third week. With no update as well. Have you any advice please 🙏

• Yosca
    edited November 2021

I have to check this @Jadegreet as I only have info about King and Facebook account. The Apple sign in is a completely different type of account and can’t be synced with a King or Facebook account.

Btw first try to do the troubleshooting to check if that helps: log out of the game, clear cache, restart your device and log back in.

If there is no clear answer, you could consider creating a King account and then have your progress transferred from your Apple sign in to a King account via Player Support. If you want to do this, please let me know so I can inform you what to do 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?