What is wrong here?

Mooo_Cow
Mooo_Cow Posts: 1 Newbie

I have PTSD from this game and I myself may become a 404. I played without making an account for a reason. Now every time I quit playing for a while (hours, not days or weeks) when I return, everyone on the playing list is gone. I deleted and installed it several times - exact same problem. I bit my lip and signed on with my original account that I could not remember the password to. Password reset page is 404. After cleaning my lip I made a new account, signed in and... same thing. Later, after re-attaching my lip I came here to open a support ticket. I used my new account... it said I do not exist. Good thing the stitches on my lip were tight. I made this account just to say... I don't want any accounts here. Made the account, tried to sign in... spent time in an alternate universe where names and passwords were meaningless, but identifying buses and traffic lights meant more human meat. THEN I had to (snicker) confirm the email address. Several times. Now I am here, but I don't plan staying long. Since your game and your techs are on holiday somewhere, my PTSD is going to declare a 404. And if you infiltrate my FB and send anything to anybody from my account, you risk the blue screen of death. Unless you already have. And this ticket is as worthless as the paper it's printed on.

Mooo_Cow out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?