Issues with progress

Bhan
Bhan Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed level 2983 twice but the games closes and does not record my progress. I have purchased gold bars and used to complete the level but it does not save that progress. I have also used the striped lollipop to complete but it still have not saved my progress. How do I get my gold and lollipops back?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear your progress doesn’t show you completed a level due to the game closing. So let’s try the troubleshooting to make sure your game is connected to the servers and not closing every now and then: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

As for getting a purchase back, we do not handle this in the Community and you have to contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Hope this helps 😊

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear your progress doesn’t show you completed a level due to the game closing. So let’s try the troubleshooting to make sure your game is connected to the servers and not closing every now and then: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

As for getting a purchase back, we do not handle this in the Community and you have to contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Hope this helps 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?