Daily calender/reward

wuneta
wuneta Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been demoted back to day 1 of the calender, but I played yesterday. I even made a purchase????

Anyone else had an issue with the daily calender/reward

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Community @wuneta

I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁. The daily bonus can be reset for various reasons. An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the daily bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Community @wuneta

I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁. The daily bonus can be reset for various reasons. An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the daily bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your calendar. Sometimes you may not realize you forget to play for longer than you think. I believe the timer for those rewards is on the King server.

• IceBling37
    IceBling37 Posts: 15 Level 2

No I've not but I know what you are saying I had that experience before on my laptop I think they stop it after so long and it also depends on what level your on because I was on a certain level and it stopped for me doe's that help you I hope so from bling king.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?