Game is having problems

nuben
nuben Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

I have lost all teammates, my background has changed, but I keep getting notifications saying teammates have finished lines and baked pieces of cake but everything is different than yesterday.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hi @nuben and welcome to Soda community 😀

This might be a temporary effect of updating the app. Did you try to close and open the app again? or play any level (even old level) to make sure the game is connected to the server?

If you did and everything is still empty, then please try troubleshooting:

• Provided you save your progress with a King or FB account, try to log out - close game - clear cache (do not opt for "clear data" if you see it. It deletes your boosters) - restart device - open game - log in - try again passing a level

*If you're not sure how to clear cache please tell me which device you're using.

you might need to repeat troubleshooting steps 3-4 times

Let me know 🙂

• nuben

I am not showing any of my teammates, the background has changed I am still getting notifications about different things but my game is not showing any of it . I have tried logging off and back on a few times and restarted my phone from which i play the app. Didn't know if I needed to uninstall the app and reinstall, have it saved through Facebook.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @nuben

I see, have you tried clearing cache after you logged out and closed the app? It may solve your issue and it doesn't delete your boosters

• In Android, you force close the app then visit settings - apps - Soda app - storage - clear cache
    • in iOS, clear cache on Safari - more info here

Also more info would be helpeful in trying to understand what's going on:

• did you check if your app and device are updated?
    • what device are you using?
    • what is the OS version in your device?
    • what version in your Soda app?
    • Since I don't have any indication to what your background has changed to, would you mind sharing a screenshot of your map?

How to take a screenshot here

Then please use this icon to upload on the forum

Unistall the app should be the last resort in trying to fix this. You won't lose your progress since you have an account but you'll lose all boosters as they are saved locally on your device

Thanks

• nuben

Here is what it has gone to for the last 3-4 days before this was large jelly beans

• nuben

I went and did a force stop and cleared cache and restarted again and it fixed everything. Thanks for the help.

• Pitty_Kitty
  • nuben

Bricorn,

Yes it let me keep all my boosters and the things I missed on where my team had finished baking cake and got treats I also got all of those added also. Just make sure you log in through Facebook instead of I guess your email.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?