Facebook and laptop not linking.

Shelleydale
Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2

I am completing levels on Facebook, and not being credited with advancing tot he next level on my laptop. I am so sick of complaining but reall, if you don't have the bandwidth to accommodate all of your players worldwide then you need to do something about it. My questions ( complaints ) are NEVER answered in any understandable way.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator

Hello @Shelleydale Sorry to hear you don’t see your progress. If you passed a level the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it.

Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again. Check your active app permissions. When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress.

Then try to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button. Important note: if you share your device, or have more than one Facebook profile, you'll need to make sure the active Facebook account on your device is the one you saved the progress to in the first place.

You could open a King account and sync your. If you need help with that, please reply back 🤗

• Shelleydale

I don't know why I keep writing. I never get any useful help.

Today, with no warning, I lost internet connection to my laptop game, so no race info, and not able to participate in cake baking or ' Four in a Row.' I have tried rebooting repeatedly without success. No other internet connection problems on my computer. Can you please give me advice in clear terms , I do not dare uninstall and reinstall the game, as I am on level 2577 and do not want to lose my progress . ( My Facebook game never had the cake baking or Mr Tandy( four in a row ), It does have the same team and is displaying this as well as my icon.

I do not see any facebook ' connect button. I do not share a computer and do not have more than one Facebook profile.

I remain frustrated. Something is always malfunctioning and I see many others who also have ongoing complaints!

• Shelleydale

Spoke too soon. My Facebook account has now lost its race. I have lost my team. It has not advanced a level completed on my laptop. Nothing related to having an internet connection is working!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?