Items all disappeared

Tait
Tait Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, I've been travelling a lot so I haven't had the time to sit down and write you all immediately, but this all happened within the past few weeks. Recently, you updated all your games and I had to re-login. It appears that you are moving away from Facebook rapidly, which I totally understand. No issues with that. The issue that I did see, though, is that after relogging in (you forced us to log back in on each game), I was reset to zero on all my games on all the "extras" (the extra things that we collect - I don't know what you call them - that we can use like the lolipops, etc). I am requesting that you research all of my Saga accounts (CandyCrushSaga, CandyCrushSaga Soda, CandyCrushSaga Jelly, & FarmHeroesSaga) to see what I had before you reset everything, and restore them. In some cases, I had dozens and dozens of items plus hundreds of coins. I obvviously can't tell you exactly what I had as I didn't track it - I assumed your servers would never erase all my stuff. So, please go back and see where I was at right before you reset everything, and restore it to that level and I'll be happy!  Thank you!

MTL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?