Lost list

Mperson52
Mperson52 Posts: 2 Newbie

After the last update, my friends list disappeared (these were ones suggested by Candy Crush Soda Soda Saga. How do I get it back?

Answers

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3

That has also been my question @Mperson52 , when I updated it, it only showed me the home page of the game, instead of the friends list, and if it appears there are few times that it does.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @Mperson52 and @AaronMedina welcome to Soda community 🙂

This is due to the feature Social Hub (more info here) being rolled out to players.

The list of friends randomly allocated by King will be lost permanently while Facebook friends should be migrated to the new configuration. When Social Hub will become available in your game you'll be able to create your new list of friends by clicking on their avatars and sending them requests through events like: 4 in a row, weekly challenge, episode race, soda team etc..

Keep an eye on the Social Hub icon appearing in your game, you'll be able to grow your friends list then 🤗

• Mperson52
    Mperson52 Posts: 2 Newbie

So I would need to link my game to my FB account to use my FB friends as my King Community friends? I don't think so, scooter. They get assaulted by enough unwanted stuff already.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Mperson52 No. Social Hub is just keeping your friends from FB if you're already playing through FB. Whereas non FB friends in your old list will be lost. If anything you can do the other way around: link your Facebook account and your King account to sync your progress, disconnect from your Facebook account, use your King account to play on (as it's advised here) and make new friends through King via Social Hub.

King community (this forum) is not related to your friends list.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?