Black Screen

Pyr22
Pyr22 Posts: 4 Newbie

At first it only happened after I watched an advertisement and now I can rarely even get into the game. I love the game, it is fun and challenging but I cannot compete in any of the challenges because as I try to just enter the game the screen goes black. I have plenty of memory, I have rebooted my iPad, I have deleted the game and re installed it. I wait 30 seconds before I push any buttons or tap the screen. Please, King programmers, fix the game!!!!

Answers

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3

The same thing happened to me in the ads too @Pyr22, but when I opened it again, it worked fine.

I couldn't tell what technical problem it is.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Pyr22 and welcome to Soda community

Please check if your OS version is updated and if none of these tips here work either then check if your device is compatible with the game here.

Let me know 🙂

• Pyr22
    Pyr22 Posts: 4 Newbie

My apple device is older than 2 years old,I am not buying a new device to satisfy your game. It is at less expensive to just delete King games. I do not know what the “search light” is to turn it off. My device is up to date and I have no difficulties with any other game. My games are connected through FB so I don’t see that as an issue.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Pyr22

We have reported issues about ads but we have no news about the solution to report back yet. As of now this is the first thread reporting crashing of the device altogether. This may be linked but in order to assess the situation I gave you guidelines based on which King can guarantee your game will run smoothly.

I'll pass these info on to help the investigation further if it's needed.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?