Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Very new!!!
How and where when should I comment
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm only on saga, single mom 2 kids dad's doing him, and can't afford 2 games😒know what I mean?
Here’s comment 2 or 3. My friend code is 216451447
Still new and been on this site for a year now
Let's be friends in Candy Crush Soda Saga!
Use this code to add me to your friend list:
635351010
(This code is valid for 24 hours)
I’m just getting started too this is my second comment x
Hello @eclipse79mt and welcome to Soda community!
Feel free to comment in discussions you find in our Soda community. You can tell us what you think about game events and features. You can partecipate in contests for a chance to win gold bars for your game and badges for your brand new community profile 🤗
Here's a list of discussions to have a look at:
In case you'd like to know more on how this forum is structured, visit this guide here
Ask away in our Support section if you need any help.
See you around 🤗