several times lately I've paid for 24 hours of all of the treats each game but it stops early

Techlisalh
Techlisalh Posts: 3 Newbie

Right now I paid for 24 hours at 1:36am yesterday morning. It's 11:37pm and it shows no endless treats.On top of that, when I made the purchase I still had at least 12 hours left from my last purchase. I ran out of gold bars so i added 24 more hours and now it won't give me the frees. WTF?

It's bad enough that you rip us off constantly by keeping the winning token until we have to purchase an extension. I can't tell you how many times I've needed 1 more move, have to get 5 but only use 1. We should get to keep the ones we don't use. After all, you've written the game to purposely rip us off.

Now you are also ripping off for time. Iv'e restarted my browser, which usually fixes this but now I have to use my purchased items to win the round. This is a total rip off.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @Techlisalh and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear about this. In this case I suggest you ask for a refund to have your money back. This forum can't handle purchases issues since they involve sensitive information of the player but Player Support can.

Please follow this guide and contact Player Support as advised.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?