• HuniSweetness
    HuniSweetness Posts: 10 Level 2

I have internet or would not be able to play game

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @HuniSweetness

Thank you for replying back

I understand your device connects to internet normally and it's not likely the issue. But what I'm trying to understand is how much Soda app can't connect to internet. So far it looks like no part of your game can connect. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

So let's recap our infos and find possible routes

1. your Soda app version is 1.208.4 and your device might be Apple. Ipad? Iphone? can you tell which software version is in settings of your device?
    2. Your navigation map in Soda is empty. It has no winter theme. Can you please post a screenshot of the map alone to see which features are or aren't there?
    3. Does the game allow you to log out from your King account and then log in? Can you successfully do it or does an error message appear too?

Please answer these 3 questions and thank you for bearing with me

• HuniSweetness

I have an ipad and when i go to updates , app is up to date 1.208.4 last updated Dec 9

• HuniSweetness
    edited December 2021
  • HuniSweetness

Fixed , ! I deleted the app and reinstalled it, game is fine now.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @HuniSweetness

You did correctly. For this type of issue there's not a solution that can be applied because it's likely that Soda app got corrupted in some way. Only unistalling can fix the problem.

I got the feeling you had this type of common error by your description, that's why in my second comment I posted the picture showing this red message appearing on settings and asked you if you saw it too. But you replied "no", so it got diffucult for me to figure this out, I'm sorry 😅

I'm happy this was resolved and you can now resume playing Soda.

However please delete the picture with you email. For safety reasons, personal information cannot be displayed on this public forum. Please note you have limited time to edit your comment. To do so, click on cogwheel icon on your right and click "edit".

Thank you and Happy Holidays! 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?