⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can not delete friends due to empty list in PC

Options
samaschen
samaschen Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

I have a list of friends on Candy Crush app, and I wanted to delete 2 of them who always ask for lives but never send one to me. I follow this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/1344651#Comment_1344651 to try to remove them on Kings.com on PC. But I realize my friend list is empty on PC (I clicked the green word besides "Favorite friends" and it shows nothing). Do you know what to do?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,127 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @samaschen

I see your question about your friend list is for Saga. We have different forums per game and you are now in Soda 🤗. But not to worry, I’ll have it moved to the right forum. In the meantime, I will tag the Saga moderators, so they can help you.

@kiara_wael @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas @aijaziqbal

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello samaschen , welcome to the King Community!

In Facebook you simply delete them from your friends list. Unfriend them and restart your game. They will be gone

Same thing on King.com simply remove their contact email information from your friends list. Log in to your King account on King.com on a computer. Open the game and to the left you are able to add and remove players.

Let us know if this helps you

Thank you

Note: This post is in process of being moved to the Candy Crush Saga Community

• samaschen
    Options

Thank you. I was following exactly what you mentioned. Please see my initial post above. I was using King.com because I did not use Facebook to play this game. The question was I was not able to remove players because the friend list is empty. While the in-game page shows the friend list (see screen shot above)

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hi @samaschen ,

Have you done the standard trouble shooting by logging out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again?

See if this will return all friends to in-game list

There is a known issue of logging into Candy Crush Saga and the Support Team is investigating for a resolve. This could be the reason of your not seeing all friends at this time.

Please let us know your result

Note: This post is in process of being moved to the Candy Crush Saga Community

• samaschen
    Options

I've logged out multiple times on the app. This was the first time I logged in using browser when I took that screenshot, so there was no history before. I tried to re-login but it said incorrect password even I put the right password (tried multiple times, the same password could login on app), and I guess this should be the logging issue you were referring to. I guess as long as I am able to load the friend list on PC, I am able to remove those "friends". But it seems like a no for now.

• Glenn1972
    Options

@samaschen , you may be right!

For now let's wait until this discussion is moved to the Candy Crush Saga Community.

Myself and others will look for you there. Thank you

Note: This Discussion is in process of being moved to the Candy Crush Saga Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?