🎣Fishing Season Find all details HERE
Win Gold Bars πŸ₯€Kimmy Winter Quests HERE I1,2,3 Easy Game HERE

candy crush soda not working properly

MeyerLindaMeyerLinda Posts: 56 Level 2

My game did not update this week on 12/3

Could some one please tell me the latest game #? I am on game 8206 and if it updated on Friday with 45 games it should be on 8260 before I get the paint brush.

Also the game is acting funny again.

Thanks

Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 17,996 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello again @MeyerLinda

Since this is about Candy Crush Saga and we’re in Candy Crush Soda Saga it will get moved to the proper forum.

Again let me tag a Candy Game Moderator to help you with your questions.

@kiara_wael

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AdavAdav Posts: 507 Level 3

My CCSS also acting up. My social hub and new friends are gone after the last update... something weird going on with the games too... can't quite put my finger on it yet....

• YoscaYosca Posts: 7,122 Soda Moderator

Hello @MeyerLinda What do you mean with β€œAlso the game is acting funny again.” Please post a screenshot if it’s something with your map, so I can have a look at it. https://www.take-a-screenshot.org You can post the screenshot by using the 2nd symbol

The new levels were released on Friday so please try this, to see if it brings you thr latest levels: provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache of your webbrowser - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game.

• MeyerLindaMeyerLinda Posts: 56 Level 2

I did what you said to do but it did not work and I also lost my 7 golden tickets

• YoscaYosca Posts: 7,122 Soda Moderator

That's strange that you lost the golden tickets @MeyerLinda If you saved your game and didn't uninstall and reinstall you shouldn't have problems. So what do you mean with β€œAlso the game is acting funny again.”

• MeyerLindaMeyerLinda Posts: 56 Level 2

I followed your directions about signing out, restarting the computer, waiting one minute and resigning in again. It did nothing except lose me 7 golden tickets. The other problem is when you hit the other competitors in the game, it tells where they are from and if they are playing and you can add them as a friend, That is all gone.

• AdavAdav Posts: 507 Level 3

My CCSS also acting up. My social hub and new friends are gone after the last update... something weird going on with the games too... can't quite put my finger on it yet.... a pity that it (again) happens on a weekend with the crew not there to fix the problem.