Reward problems

Options
hopgood2
hopgood2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why has the games locked me out from claiming the reward I’ve paid to have access to?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @hopgood2 and welcome to Soda community

What is the reward you're referring to?

Do you use a Facebook account and not a King account, by chance?

Let me know, thanks

• hopgood2
    hopgood2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m linked to Facebook, however I do have the King account as well. The session I’m currently play is Jimmy’s gone fishing. The game allows me to collect a couple of rewards both regular and premium. Now it won’t even load after the screen with Jimmy in the boat. It looks as though this challenge has ended and there were several rewards I was unable to properly claim.

What are my next steps to either receive a refund or the rewards?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @hopgood2

Ok, this is a bit perplexing. As far as I know in Kimmy's gone fishing there shouldn't be an option to pay and unlock premium rewards as it happens in the seasonal pass or the noble path. They are only "regular" prizes 🤔

So I hope we're talking about the same event, if not, would you provide a screenshot?

Prizes of Kimmy's gone fishing come through wonderballs instead of chests now but yesterday I saw no difference in the first prize I got, so these should be still prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place:

Did you receive only parts of the prize of your position in the ranking?

In case you didn't receive your prizes then I suggest you contact Player Support and ask them to send the items in your game.

To contact player support :

Open Soda app, click settings icon, "?" icon, click "gold and purchases", "why haven't I received my prize", then scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send.

If your game is stuck and can't load past that page then I'd perform troubleshooting to see if it helps

- check if your device and Soda app are updated

-check if your device has at least 2 GB of free storage

- try to log out- close game- clear cache of Soda app/history, cookies*- restart device- open game - log in

*clearing cache depends on the type of device. Be careful not to opt for "clear data", it deletes your boosters

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?