Im on the internet but my candy crush game isnt :(

angief67
angief67 Posts: 19 Level 2

there's a red circle with a line across on my race to win gold bars. I can't access my gold bars I can't buy anything I cant get free gifts, I cant see my progress in Kimmys gone swimming it keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet but I am :(

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @angief67 and welcome to Soda community 🤗

Do you see this type of error by chance?

• angief67

Yes I did :) so anything that involves buying gold bars redeeming gold bars being in the race batula my kimmys gone fishing contest which I imagine now I've lost even though I was leading before this happened :(

• angief67

just played a game just now and went to buy my gold bars I already have it says store unavailable try again but if I do keep trying I just keep getting the same message!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @angief67

In that case, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the remaining option is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This type of error may be caused by various reasons and it often signals the app got corrupted.

In this state, your game is offline: can't play events normally, use your goldbars or make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it. Most importantly, even if you have a King/ Facebook account, you're playing without saving your progress on King servers.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, your progress you made before this issue onset will be saved and restored after you'll log in to your account again.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?