Ice event

Options
kdrogers77
kdrogers77 Posts: 13 Level 2

How come I’m not able to see and play the new ice event? I love these events and am really disappointed that I don’t get to play. I have logged in and out of my account a couple times and nothing comes up.

Best Answer

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @kdrogers77 and welcome to our lovely and helpful Community!

It’s understandable that you would like to have The Icy Season. 🤗

Not everyone receives every event though. The last Harvest Season I did not receive.

To ensure that you have whichever features and events that are available for your game first save your game progress through your Kingdom account and then force close the game app along with any other open apps. 

Install any updates for both your device and game app. Then clear the cache of your App Store and or web browser (history & cookies only do not include the data to clear) and do this ⤵️

Open your Soda Game / Select Profile / Select Log Out / Close the app / Power off your device for at least 10 seconds / Power back on your device / Open the Soda game app / Log back in to your profile.

Answers

• Crash1273
    Crash1273 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I read that they can only have so many people playing it at a certain time so some will not be able to play??? Sounds a bit ridiculous to have us start playing then stop. My guess is that a certain mechanic glitched in the game (if you played it you know what I'm talking about) n they are currently fixing it.

• kdrogers77
    kdrogers77 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

@Nix66 That didn’t work, I tried the instructions that you said and still no event. This is really disappointing considering I’m an avid player and spend a lot of money. I was really looking forward to having the event during the holiday. This will probably force me to not play as much.

• Crash1273
    Crash1273 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2021
    Options

Yeah total trash, stay positive. That don't work. What kind of game gives some users events and others it just doesn't??? Dumbest thing ever. (Edit by CM: Rude)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?