Gold Badges not received

LeSare_
LeSare_ Posts: 5 Level 2

I just completed 3 games in a row on first try and it showed the gold badge, but I did not receive the 300 points reward that it promotes. How can I get the reward that I earned? Thank you!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator

Hello @LeSare_ I haven’t heard of a 300 points reward. You can try the troubleshooting to see if that helps: provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @LeSare_ and welcome to Soda community

I think you mean the prize you receive for your champion streak after winning 3 weekly contests consecutively. The prize is a bundle of boosters and gold bars whose value overall equals 300 gold bars.

as @Yosca suggests, troubleshooting might help. If your prize doesn't appear then you might need to contact Player Support

Contact Player Support directly from your mobile: open Soda app - click settings - click "?" icon - "purchases and gold bars" - "why haven't I received my items" - scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send

If you don't play on mobile, contact player support from here and make sure to add your user ID (more info here) so your account can be located by support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?