Lost all my boosters

Options
kdrogers77
kdrogers77 Posts: 13 Level 2

@Nix66 I have logged in and out a few times and now I lost ALL my boosters. I don’t understand why I lost them all, but I would like to get them back.

Answers

• kdrogers77
    Options

So, some of them I got from the arcade thing and I spent money on that. My whole game looks like it’s been reset but still has my level progress. It’s going through instructions to play everything. I only logged in and out because of your advice. I would like to get my game back to where it was yesterday.

• kdrogers77
    Options

And also get all my boosters back.

• kdrogers77
    Options

What happened to this company? Player support used to be very easy to get ahold of and actually speak with someone there. Now it’s almost impossible.

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,614 Level 4
    Options

I have lost all my boosters, not once, but twice within a few days. I did not uninstall the game, I just logged out, but when I logged back in, all my boosters had gone, I contacted support, they said they couldn’t retrieve my boosters, but offered to give me some boosters. I had notification that they had given me some goodies, but the boosters that they gave me did not appear on my device. I spent a lot of goldbars to play Kimmy’s arcade, I got quite a lot of boosters. Two days later, I had to log but but to my horror, when I logged back in, my newly acquired boosters had gone again. In the end I uninstalled the game, hoping I can retain my boosters from now on, but no, it did not happen. I asked support if there is a way I could retain my boosters after I logged out, but they could not help me. So that is that. I know exactly how you feel by loosing all your boosters. From now on, I would never log out never again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?