I don't see the special events

tamyfuks
tamyfuks Posts: 6 Level 2

I stopped seeing the special event and episode career 1 week ago. I am connected to my King account and see my progress but nothing else...

Answers

• Riri2
    Riri2 Posts: 63 Level 2

Hi there @tamyfuks

Please check if you have recently updated the latest version of your games (app) on your Play store via Google account

Also check your settings and try restarting your phone and make sure you're connected to your mobile network to enjoy the delicious events and rewards. of Candy Crush Soda it worked for me🍭🍬

Good luck

• tamyfuks
    tamyfuks Posts: 6 Level 2

Thank you @Riri2 but I tried all that and ir did not work. I have the most up to date version in the play store and I restarted several time.

I only play on my Android cell phone and I'm connected to my network

Still only see my progress and no events or careers. I can't win boosters anymore 😞

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hi @tamyfuks , Greetings to you!

Here is what you can do to try to get those features:

If you have your game is saved, log out of it and close the program for a minute or so (even turn off your device & restart it); then open it and log back in, also try clearing the cache (not data) to see if it will help.

After you do all of this, play a level (or a few of them) to see if some features appear

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?