I keep on having connection issues. .

marlze
marlze Posts: 6 Level 2

I got airtime and data available on my networks. Got signal but can not connect.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @marlze Do you get an error when you want to log in? Can you post a screenshot so I can see what you see? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

To post the screenshot, click on the 2nd symbol in the comment field

select your screenshot, select add and reply

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello again @marlze If you select this answers wasn’t helpful, the support question comes back. I asked you to post a screenshot, that way we can have a look at it.

Since I don't have this, I'll have to guess to be able to help you.

Do you see this type of error:

You can try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

If that doesn’t work try: force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If that doesn't work the remaining option is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This type of error may be caused by various reasons and it often signals the app got corrupted.

Note if you uninstall you will lose your boosters as they are stored in your device’s memory, you still will find your gold bars.

• marlze
    marlze Posts: 6 Level 2

I had to reinstall my game but lost my progress when game loaded again.plse can u correct?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @marlze and welcome to Soda community

Did you use a King or Facebook account to save your progress with, before this connection problem appeared and you uninstalled the app? If so, your progress was saved on King servers and you can restore it. Check this page for more info

If you didn't have an account or you're unable to retrieve your progress anyway then please make sure you have a King account and then contact Player Support to ask them to manually restore your progress.

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile then make sure to add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Good Luck and Happy Holidays 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?