my game is buggy, even updated!

nataliasts
nataliasts Posts: 2 Newbie
The cold season just disappeared, the patria disappeared to bake the cake, my group, a race, everything disappeared. It's been like this for over 1 month. I would like you to correct it as soon as possible. I've played this game a long time and I've never seen it happen!!!!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @nataliasts and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear about this. Let's check first if troubleshooting helps

• check for Soda and also device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly (if you play on Android). Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know if it works 🙂

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,144 Soda Moderator

Hello again @nataliasts In my game something disappeared too, so I did the troubleshooting and it appeared again. The troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

It could be that you will have to do it 2 or 3 times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?