How can the connectionproblem be fixed?

shk123
shk123 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

After the connection problems date 2 dec, I still have the same troubles, it should be fixed.

What can I do to make my favourite game work again as usual?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,144 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @shk123 Have you tried the troubleshooting? 👇🏻

Provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• shk123
    shk123 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Yosca,

Thanx for your reply!

I tried the troubleshooting as you said, I did not loose any progress, however I no longer see a team or the noble path(don't know how its called exactly in English, I am dutch)

When I go to my profile I am asked to log on to my king account, wich is not possible for its saying there are problems yo connect....

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,144 Soda Moderator

Hello again @shk123 yes it’s the Noble and Royal path (I’m Dutch too 😄)

Since the troubleshooting didn’t help let’s get some info.

How do you play the game? Do you play on king.com, or using the game app? What kind of device are you playing on?

You say you didn’t lose your progress, but no teams and no Noble and Royal path, did you replay an easy level to see if the features came back again?

Can you show me a screenshot of the error you see? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org To post the screenshot: tap/click on the 2nd symbol

find your screenshot, tap/click on it, add it and voilà.

Waiting for your reply 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?