No "social" to click on while playing CC Soda in King.com game mode

JoAnn_Workman
JoAnn_Workman Posts: 14 Level 2

When I play CC Soda in King.com there is no "social" to click on, but when I ask for lives I have dozens of friends that pop up. However, when I play from the CC Soda app I have the "social" and I click on it, but it tells me I have no contacts and no friends. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,144 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @JoAnn_Workman Social Hub is only available in the game app and you need to add other players.

To find new friends and add them, simply click on the avatars you see in events like soda team, 4 in a row, weekly challenge, episode race. (more info here)

In this thread here, and here you can find other players too and share your code 🙂

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,144 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @JoAnn_Workman Social Hub is only available in the game app and you need to add other players.

To find new friends and add them, simply click on the avatars you see in events like soda team, 4 in a row, weekly challenge, episode race. (more info here)

In this thread here, and here you can find other players too and share your code 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?