connection

Options
lupogrigio
lupogrigio Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2022 in Discussions

I recently joined the community and changed my password for this account ... for the game I have another one ... could this be the problem with the connection ?????

Comments

• lupogrigio
    Options

I recently joined the community and changed my password for this account ... for the game I have another one ... could this be the problem with the connection ?????

• lupogrigio
    Options

I recently joined the community and changed the password for this account ... for the game I have another one ... could this be the problem with the connection ?????

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @lupogrigio and welcome to Soda community

Sorry for the delay, I'm only seeing your thread now. Are you still experiencing this problem?

Community account and account for Soda game are separate so I'd think community account is unrelated to this problem.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the connection problem you see?

How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

How to upload: click this icon

Thank you!

• lupogrigio
    edited January 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House RulesΒ 

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @lupogrigio

Sorry to hear you had to reinstall but I'm happy you can play normally now πŸ€—

It's not a problem for me to understand you because I'm italian myself but that's not the case for the majority here πŸ˜…

So I'd need to remind you that English is still the only supported language in Soda community πŸ˜… please use English for your future posts otherwise your comments will be deleted as they're not conformed to the house rules.

If you're interested, this is international part of the community where players are free to post in German, Spanish and French.

See you around!

πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?