Crashing

cmlb
cmlb Posts: 1 Newbie

My game keeps crashing in the middle of a round of play and I loose a life each time. Suggestions?

Answers

• lnda
    lnda Posts: 7 Level 2

Constantly crashing on Facebook and king.com ,loads take forever and then it crashes what's going on ?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @cmlb and welcome to Soda community 😀

Sorry to hear about that. Let's check if these guidelines help you with this. Let me know if they don't

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @lnda and welcome to Soda community

Please clear cache and cookies in your browser and make sure your browser is updated (check this page to verify).

Eventually try a different browser to see if the problem persists

Let me know if it works, thank you!

• lnda

None has worked ,I can play on android phone but not on iPad I'm close to 3000 level but it loads and crashes moves in slow motion ,updated all I can at no avail ...this has been happening since the Chloe K tournament what's going on HELP !!!

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @lnda

Are you having problems with Candy Crush Soda Saga or Candy Crush Saga?

• lnda

Candy crush soda is the one giving me problems ,like I've said it loads in slow motion and crashes it started when you were running the tournament ,I've uninstalled reinstalled and still the same thing is happening ,But on my phone no problems ...again help !!!!

• Pitty_Kitty

Ok @lnda I asked because tourmanement hosted by Kardashian happened on Candy Crush Saga and not Soda Saga, thank you for clarifying 👍️

Since this loading problem happens on your ipad

• does your ipad have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • did you try these steps? provided you save your progress with a King account, log out of the account - force close Soda app clear cache on your device (read here for more info) - power off your device for a couple of minutes- start device - log in and pass any level to check server connection

If the issue still persists, do you mind providing these info?

• what is the version of the latest Soda update you have?
    • what is the version of your ipad software (OS)?
    • what is the model name of your ipad?
    • what is the model number of your ipad? (read here for more info)
    • what is your game user ID? (To find this number, please open your Soda app, visit your profile settings and tap twice on the King logo you see at the top. The logo will be replaced by a number of 10/11 digits. Read here for more info)

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?