Candy Crush Soda

Gail_Goren_Tangy
Gail_Goren_Tangy Posts: 18 Pro Player 👑

My 4 in a row game on candy crush soda is stuck. Will no update or show progress.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,142 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @Gail_Goren_Tangy What do you mean with stuck? Don’t you get a new quest after you completed it? Or are the quests that you completed don’t count? Note you have to make special candies by yourself, special candies created spontaneously are not counted.

You can try do some troubleshooting to see if that helps:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• Gail_Goren_Tangy

I was in the middle of a quest and needed 5 more to win. I made those 5 more several times and it didn't count them. Plus, it didn't give me the option to "change" my quest AND it let me start a new quest before my old quest had finished.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Gail_Goren_Tangy

Does this problem still persist after you tried troubleshooting 3-4 times, as suggested above?

Do you play on app or browser? What device do you play on?

Do you see a message saying connection error when you visit your profile settings in your Soda app?

• Gail_Goren_Tangy

There was no connection error message, and it was the same on iphone and ipad. This game does not show up on my laptop. Not sure why, but it is fixed this morning on iphone and desktop. Thank you.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5

Hello @Gail_Goren_Tangy Happy to see all is well. 😁 sometimes it just takes time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?